You say you're proud of me, and I dont know how you are. All I see is how much i have to improve, to be better.
You say you love me, and i dont understand, especially when i call you at 130m am to cry.
I know Im lucky to have you, and I thank God for you: You're patient and understnading and loving, and its times like htese I know that I couldnt ask for a better man anywhere. I know you're fo rme. And yet I still dont know how i deserve you.
Im on the phone, crying, saying how i could be better, and I cant feel anymore,a nd I need to do anything, just to feel alive. And you tell me how proud ou are of me. I really dont understand
And I really dont care that i dont understand. And you make it so easy for me not to question it too much. To just acceot it, and be ok with it. That someone loves me that much to put up with me.
I love you for it, so much. I tmakes me treasure you even more.
12.07.2005
Anything to feel alive
Posted by ~NEJ~ at 02:04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment