BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2.14.2006

I had craps for Valentines Day breakfast....( Or, my Valentines Day thus far)


Thats craps as in Creps, but its funner to pronounce it that way. :)

So ben and i had breakfast at Bickfords, where I had strawberry and Sour cream crepes. it was actually pretty good, even for Bickfords. From there we did a run through Toys or Us (going out of business). From there we went to taget where I got Beth's birthday card. its very funny. iw ould tell you what it says, but im too scared that she reads this, adn i dont want to ruin it :)

I also got a new book on Anne Boleyn (wohoo) and saline solution and antacids (its true...lately henever i eat pizza or wings or anyting remotly spicey ro greasey i get really bad acid reflux). And its really bad, but i got 4 more movies. Classics, though. Movies every collectoin should have: Office Space, Dirty Dancining 9with Jennifer grey adn Patrick Schwazey), Ferris Buekkers Day off, and Girl with a pearl earring. I know Girl with a pearl earring isnt really a lassic, but Scarlette Johannsen is one of my fave actresses and shes in that movie.

Speaking of favorite oactressesses, glen close is another favorite, and I just realized that she's in Fatal Attraction. So thats another movie want to get.

So Target was good. The we went to the new England Aquarium, and saw an Imax film. We grabbed dinner at quincy market, then headed back to my place to eat adn watch an episode of CSI before he headed of to rehaersal. I almost fell asleep while watching CSI, so it worked out perfectly him leaving and me getting to sleep before my shift.

Slept for a couple of hours,w koe up, watched hte movie Wating. I thought it was funny, but then again I worked at McDonalds for three years. And dane cook was pretty funny too.

So hear I am at work. Now im off ot take a report and perhaps get soem shut eye.

0 comments: