BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.07.2006

Not a bad day overall.....

So, today was pretty good...full of expectations of good things. Got up at 9am so i could run errands before this girl came ot check out teh place.

Got my new backpack...it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent used it yet, but i ill. It shuge, bigger thant eh picture makes it look. My laptop fits into both laptop pockets, which isnt easy, as I have one of those weird 15 inch wide screen ones. Tons of space and everythihg...cant wait to use it.

Rented Exorcism of Emily Rose...

Showed this girl around teh apartment....she was ok, but as soon as she left Elise adn I were like "nah."

We were all set to go witht his girl that i showed the place too yesterday. We even set up a tiem for her tonight to come meet elise and offer her teh spot. She called us to say "no, she found anpother place, but thanks, the pace is nice adn i was cool." Way to go me. Now i get to repost.

But, in the midst of finding that out I was cooking dinner for everyone in the kitchn listening to Ben talk about his day. Somehow him being there tlaking about his day helped. :)

So Elise Ben and I watche the Excocism of Emily ROse. its an interesting movie. not as scary as I thought it owuld be :) The i got to read to bed, and slept a bit before work...kinda. It was oine fo those drift in and out of sleep kind of sleeps.

Heres hoping tonight is s--w, and not b--y (i dont even want to type them out..i dont want to jinx myself.) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never see you online anymore! :(