BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.08.2006

Some things never change....

So have you ever found your self on facebook (or xanga or myspace) and random;ly looking htrough griend's friends and people';s profiles? Well, i was doing that, and lo and behold, found my ex's (Josh) ex girlfriend. Who knew? I knew they had dated for a bit, ubut then heard htey had broken up. I asked my sisiter why, and she said she had heard something about how sahe has another kid and she wasnt really following God and thats hwy Josh broke it off. Well, with my sister, you never know.

So this girl had a blog, so i figured, hey why not? Does this sound really bad? i know, it kinda sounds stalker-ish. Its one of those curiousity, why did my ex boyfriend break up with his current girlfriend?

So, I read her blog. Basically, he broke up with her the same way he did with me. From the sound of it, he even treated her the same. He allegedly todl her that she was a hinderance in his relationship with God, and she was chaff andf going to burn in hell. Apparently he also STILL doesnt know when No means no, and doesnt respect woman. So, nothing seems to have changed.

Despite the fact that ghis sister and my mom and everyone from church clams hes a changed person, Im not seeing it. He treats women the same, he doesnt communicate.


overall, Im done with home. Ive had my mom say the same hting t me: that Im a hiunderance in her walk in Christ. Actually, what she said is " Im trying ot walk in jesus' footsteps, and you ont eh side saying oits ok to walk off the path."

Im tired of it, I dont need it. SO im done. Im deleting all the people from home on facebook. Theres no reason for me to be in contact with them.

Im not evenb sure what to do about Lauren. We're friends, but I have to initiate contact. Im sure she doesnt trust me, because Im not a member of the church, and I live a different lifestyle.

Whatever, i seriously dont care anymore. I'm done. Its time to close that chapter and move on.

0 comments: