BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.27.2006

RMV sucks!!!!!!!!

Yea, yesterday was extremely frustrating. Soooo...went to the rmv, waited for an hour, got up to teh counter, presented alll my paperwork, only to be told that my birth certificate was no good cuz it was the hospital one, not the town hall one. I also couldnt use my bank statement cuz it was over 60 days old. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But! the one good thing was that I had also registered to vote, adn when I registered they give you a slip of paper saying that you're registered....which, at BoPo, is a proof of residency! Wooohoooo.. And I called BoPo, and they said it was fine! I can use my out of state ID and the voter registration thing, and only pay $5 for the fingerprinting, as opposed to the $90 it costs at rmv to get my liscence.

Woohoooo. So Im goona go shower adn get goin

0 comments: