BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.02.2006

I LOVE RAIN...but not when its falling on the big pile of trash outside my porch!!!!

Yesterday I got to enjoy a thunderstorm for the first time this season. It was great. Thunder, lightning. I even got wet a bit. I brought the boys out onto the porch, and they didnt seem to mind at all. They started to fight, after a while, but nothing to bad. Felicity stayed in her cage. She too small to risk having in the rain, and on teh porch. Guinea pigs are known for walking over teh edge of things. She would not survive a two story fall.

My porch is great. I've got poted plants and hanging baskets of flowers. The view isnt half that bad. There's no house directly next to my porch, we actually look over into an empty yard. Unfortunately, right now, I cant really enjoy the porch the last couple of days.

Apparently, our landlord is turing out building into condo's. He's already tund teh first floor into one. Now he's told the guys on the third floor that when their lease ends on May 31st, they have to move out. We partially belive the condo thing, but we als o think its due to issues he;s been having with the third floor. They're always loosing their keys, and as a result, leaving front (and back and basement) doors open, which means anyone can get into the house. They leave teh trash on teh landing by the stairs, so the stairwells smell like trash. And they're load. Apparently, tehy also created a mous problem. Sound on May 30th, the landlkord came over to help get them out. Yesterday the landlord literally ripped everything out of there apartment and threw it ove the porch onto teh yard. So when I look over my porch railing, i see a stove and cabinets and matresses...a mini-dumo basically. And, to add to that, the nieghbors have been coming over to look through everything. Which I dont mind, its just weird to wak buy the alley beside your house and see peopel going through the heaps of everything

Whatver, work is crazy tonight, Money's tight, due to teh way bills fall in the payperiod. Sounds like a great night to be in bed, playing sims,a dn sleeping.

Heres hoping tomarrow is better

0 comments: