BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.28.2006

Everyone had matching towels...

In one of the Family Guy episodes, Cleaveland finds out that his wife cheated on him. So Peter says to him " I found myself feeling down once, and a little song cheered me up. So now I'll share that song with you." He then starts singing "Rock Lobster" by the B-52's.

I need someone to sing Rock Lobster to me. I need a rock lobster.

Not that anyones cheated on me or anything. Nothing like that at all....

I STILL havent heard from Simmons, and its starting to get to me a bit. I hate being in limbo like this. I'm wondering if I should start looking at other places, but I dont want to give up hope either. I feel like I could get this job, maybe things are skow on their end?

So I come into work today and find out that a co worker has left the hotline to attend Boston Police Academy. I hate to admit it, but I'm really jealous. At Thanksgiving, Ben's uncle suggested I look at the MBTA police.

I want ot make this carreer change, I just feel like there's no other open options. I've looked online for open dispatch positions. There dont seem tobe any. I've applied for the police positions that I can at schools. I feel like the only option is municipal, which means for me, BoPo.

Each day I come to the hotline, I feel this building resentment. I've been here for a year and a half and I feel bored. The situations at the hotline have become the same olds tuff. I feel as though theres nothing to challenge me here, and no where to go. I'm a great screener, but theres little incentive. I work hard, I take my work seriously. But if i make one mistake, its harped on me. meanwhile, the co worker next to me is incompetant, hangs up on peopel on a consistant basis, and doesnt give two craps about her job, and yet we're on the same level. I need a place iwih more structure, more professionalism, so to speak. More than ever I feel determined ot crossover into law enforcement. I'm just feeling a bit...discouraged with the lack of options.

0 comments: