BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.27.2006

What a night

So, tonights plans were supposed to consist of going to a concert with Ben, perhaps hanging out a little bit after, and then work. But nooooooo, I forgot my id.

Which, for some reason, the clubs on Landsdown Street are consistant about ids. For example, Ive been to concerts at the Avalon and Axis. I had my ID, but I only needed it to prove drinking age. If i didn't have it, it wouldn't prevent me form going in.

So tonight Ben and I were gonna go to the cd release party for the Gordon band After the Sirens. Halfway there I realize I didn't bring my ID with me, but figured it didn't matter. I wasn't going to drink anyway, due to work later. So we get there, wait outside a bit schmoozing, adn tehn, as we're about to enter, see the sign that says you have to have a mass id or passport. If you have an out o state id, you have to have backup.

So I kinda felt like a looser...by that I mean walking home alone. Ben felt bad about it and asked if I wanted him to come back with me. it would have been nice, but I know he wa slooking foward to this concert, and I knew it would be selfish of me to ask him too, so I ended up going home alone.

But nonetheless, it put me in a bad mood. Especially because I do have to work later tonight, and I STILL haven't heard anything from Simmons, which makes it just a bit more depressing to go tow work. Works been pretty crazy lately. Everything is extreme...really awful or really stupid (or so it seems to me). keep in mind, ive been there for a year and a half, so its been the so I'm also pretty thoroughly desensitized.

Anywho, so I get home, and my apartment mate (Mimi) and her boyfriend are int eh kitchen. Mimi immediately began bombarding me with questions as to whether or not a new apartment mate had been found. Coincidentally, we did find one today. Angela brought someone in who was interested, and is goona bring us the money tomorrow.

Either way, i wasn't in the mood for a lot of questions. And she had a lot.

So now I';m being a hermit in my room, listening to angry music and typing this entry to try to process it all. I might play Sims a bit before going to work.

Actually, my apartment mate Elise just came in and we talked for a bit. its always nice talking with her :)

0 comments: