Actually, I dont exactly phrase it that way. Its more like I offer a free fitting for people.
Yup, my second job at Victorias Secret has officially begun. So far teh first couple fo days havent been that bad. The most dissapointing thing was my hsoes. I got these cute stylish point shoes with a kitten heal. When I tried them on i though " Wow, these are comfrtable. Finally, confortabel heals." Try wearing them for 7 1/2 hours straight on amrble floor. Not so much fun. SO now the search begins for a nice pair of flat shoes that dont look too grandma-ish. The ballet flats are cute, but I have have to find a wide pair, due to teh fact that Ive been wearing nothing but flip flops all summer. Damn my wide feet.
Other than that, my first day was great. mOstly I walked around asking peope how they were doing, have they heard about our PINK speacial, etc. I did help this guy find something for his wife. He's was eally cute, in a shy, older man kinda way. he's old enough to be my father. Hwne i say cute i mean...Awwwww, hes trying tofind somehting for his wife. Apparently in Canda they dont have Vickies, so he was trying ot find something comfortabel for his wife. Basically, a basic black bra with matching underwear...nothing to kinky about hat.
Co workers seem fun...cooky, in a fun way. I think my boss origiannmly wanted me to shadow someone for the day, but I was pretty confortable with what I needed to do, so for most of the day I was on my own. I think it will wokr out nicely.
In other news, my apartmentmate is definitely moving, Elise and I had a meeting with jessen the other night to discuss logistics. Jessen was relly great and is going ot post up our apartment on craigslist. Elisa and I brought up that we think it its going ot be hard ot sell the way it is. jessen siad " I dont think so, its actually a really popular color scheme right now." except the popular color schemes are finished, and not done haphazardly. But shes willing to contribute money for paint if the aparment doesnt sell. Im a little annoyed, because i really dont think we'll be abel to sell teh rooma sis, unless hte new person is willing to paint it themselves, which is possible. I kinda wish we could get eh paint now and just paint it. I think jessen is hoping ot move out and find someone by October 1, which might be possible.
In other news, Im basically just exhausted. i was really looking foward to tomarrow, so i could sleep in, take a hot bubbke bath, give myself a facial and a pedicure, finish niptuck, etc. Then I realized I should prbbaly do some cleaning otomarrow, since the apaprtment will be shown off. I need ot clean my grill and put it in storage. I need to clean out storage.
The I realized that the boys and felicity...and autumn too, come ot think of it, are desperately in need of a bath, nails clipped, etc. The boys cages need to be cleaned. And then , cuz htey hate the grooming part, to appease them I'll let them runa round in the yard outside. So basically all the stuff I shoudl have ben doing in August, when i was trveling around instead, should get taken care of tomarrow. Sooooooo, I'll probably take a bath and whatnot, after all the cleaning.
So, probably the highlight of this past week was my anniversary dinner wiht Ben. Shrimp, scallops, steamers, lobster and crab...mmmmmmmm. Sooooo good. With hard cider. O yes. Very excellent.
My sister is back aty school. Her profile on facebook is very interesting. I was actually kinda of apalled. This is whats in her face quotes:
"They say I am really sexy the boys they want to sex me, they always standen next to me, always dancen next to me, try to feel my lumps, looken at my lumps.You can look, but you cant touch if you touch it will start some drama you dont want no drama, drama.""What you gonna do with all that ASS inside ur jeans inside ur jeans, it will make u scream.MY HUMP, MY HUMP ,MY HUMP, MY HUMP, MY HUMP, MY HUMP, MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS."
Wow, thats my little sister. Apparently her new favorite work is Fuck. She didnt get it from me, i never swore around her, lest my mom adds one more transgression to the already long list of sins I have committed.
Whatver, back to work, and coffee. Heres hoping toamrrow is relaxing. Thursday I have a metting in teh morning and work at night, with some relaxation time withben in between.
9.12.2006
And if you want, I would be willing to measure your boobs...
Posted by ~NEJ~ at 17:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment