BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.12.2006

woot woot...better news that tops ebay!!



Soooo......excuse me while I do my happy dance. The following news is making me freaking grin. Or, as Ben said whne I told him " Thats so hott! You do your ahppy dance."

While at work tonight, teh director of my johb called me into his office, with a couple of questions for me. The director of my job is great. Really great guy whose involved in a board ot stop teenage prostitution and traffikig, on a boaerd to redo the department so its more family friendly, great social service stuff. So basically, he had a question about scheduling. Then he asked me how I was doing. I told him straight up that i was job searching, and he asked where. i told him I had applied for ap olice job and a department job. He asked which specific offices, and I told him. HIs respose:

" o really? Let me know if you want to work at this office (which is out in the area where steve is). I could get you in just like that. No problem." Which i do want to work at that office, it was one of my choices. Its actually ideal, cuz i can live where i am now, and its not in the area where a majority of my friends live, so theres no cnoers of runnign in clients whiel out with friends.

It's practically perfect!!

I explained ot the director why I was applying: young, want ot move my career along a bit, benfits, learning a second language ( I think I want to learn Hindi or Arabic of some kind),pay, etc. the director totally understood.

So i told him I would liek to work at that office, adn he said : Call this office, ask for this person specifically, and tell her that I told you to call. your as good as in."

(insert more ahppy dances here)...or as stewie griffin would say...its time for a sexy party.

So looks like i have a phone callto make tomarrow. Wish me luck!!!

ok, one more picture of happy dances...just cuz

0 comments: