
So I have these shoes that I wear practically all fall and winter. Polished black leather with a silver buckle, oxford style. Stylish and incredibly confortbale. Unfortunately, I bought them my senior year of high school, so roughly, about......6 years ago. Well now, much to my dismay, the leather is craked and peeling, and they're practically falling apart. So I went to ebay, and found them. Im super psyched seeing as they are no longer made ( Damn you american eagle!). The best part: they're only .99 right now. woot woot. And ever better, someone else is selling them in Burgandy, which means i could get those, and replace my generic brown loafers that are also falling apaprt (even more so than the black ones). Sweet!!!!
Actually, teh burgandy ones pictured are replicas of the ones i already own. The black ones
pictured have a fringe on the top of the shoe...but i dont care. it still looks fine. Teh fring will be hidden by my pants anyway.
I dont care that Ill have two pairs of the same shoes, just two dfferent color...this is how much i love them. Ebay has made my night. Well...i cant really say week, cuz shoes dont beat an anniversary dinner...
9.12.2006
EBAY RULES!!!!! (and other generic rantings about the greatness of people selling their shit online)
Posted by ~NEJ~ at 19:40
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment