BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.01.2005

I'm sleeping in the dining room....

Well, it's not a dining room anymore. it's a bedroom. And a cute one at that.

It's kinda funky, but I like it: ) It's my own room, in my own apartment. Well, not my own, I share with three other girls..one of whom i supposedly never there.

So the place is nice. Its quaint, i guess you could call it. One of the girls has a cat...very cute and affestionate, named Autumn. I imagine Andrew, my love starved bunny, would get on quite well with Autumn. :)

AND...I get to paint my room. its kinda a horrid color green..kinda like this... with pink gauzy curtains...EWWWWWW

so im thining I migt paint it a nice blue color,with a whitish/off white/mother or pearl color. Or I might Just paint it white......i dunno. We will see what home depot and sears has in store for me. :)

But, I want to say a huge, HUGE!!! Thanks to all my loved ones who helped me on this....Ben, Beth, Katie, krista-Leigh, and Sara...you guys are so freaking great. I am truly blessed to have you all as freinds..and a boyfriend (thats for you ben:) ) Like, words cannot express...yea :)

An the best part is, God eally answered my prayers. The room even comes with drawers and a desk and everything (wowie zowie!). As I was leaving, te girl shwoing me around was like " I said a prayer that this would work out...who knows, maybe she's a Chrstian. :) That would be cool too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll kinetically send you all my painting talent (which isn't much, by the way) across the ocean.

And why am I the only one that ever comment?? Maybe I'm obsessed. Or maybe it's because I love it when people comment on my page which also says obsessive. I took that same personality quiz thingy a few days ago and one thing it said was that I was.. ah hem.. 'slightly' obsessive and a perfectionist. :)