BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.28.2005

Yes, I am a Byotch



And work is my master....

Meaning, it whopped my ass last night. No, seriously. LIke, Sundays are notorious for being crazy, because visitations are over, so you have all teh custody crap. That usually sounds like " hi, Im the dad, and I have visitation rights only. While I had the kisd I noticed _____ (bruises, bumos, etc) and its the mom. Im going to get custody tomarrow." Usually they're self righteous, or its inretaliation to a report the mother filed ont eh dad a bit earlier.

Spekaing of which, isnt it sad? Imean, if osmeone with kids really really pisses you of, you just call us and report them, and BAM! everyone is investigating their life. Wow, payback's a bitch nowadays.

So then you have all teh domestic violence (DV). I mean thats going on anyway, but everyone gets stressed cuz they have to go back to work tomarrow, so they're drinking and hiting each other. In one case (at least one) they hit the kids too.

And then theres the crazy people who call just cuz theyknow theres someone ont he otherend o the line that they can rmbleon too.

Usually I let them ramble. i figure, hey, they need someone to vent to, Im just typiong reports, and I look busy. Usually you just have to pick up the key points, throw out some suggestions at the end. but while they're rambling, you dont eve have to say anything.

But not last night. No, there was no room for rambling last night. I go into work, and im given two reports, practically back to back. My break is set for 8pm, so i feel that ok, at least from 8-9, I have sanity. Nope., of course not. One of my co workers goes home sick. S basically, forthe veening, its me, and two other people. And one of them is training, which means theres some stuff she can deal with, but not everything.

So, grand total of reports I took last night: 10. Normal is 5. Plus two memos, and other miscillaneous calls. For a while, I permanently had the phone glued to my ear.

And that is why i need a vacation...again.

I never took my break, and i left at 2 am. At least its extra pay :)

0 comments: