BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.07.2005

It's not easy to be mom's second man

But my step dad's not mean, he's just adjusting.

Of course, in the cases we get. he's her third or fourth man,,or just a part of her haarem. And its not her husband, its her "live in partner".

So work was a bitch last night. & reports, teh first one was a kid who died. Fun times. Then a woman called vindictively on someone else. But she didnt really care about the kids. She had no shame in telling me all the horrbible situations these kids have been in (some of which were big news stories), and its all moms fafult, becasue shes a lazy drunking, twirling her hair around her finger while the 3 year old is in teh middle fo teh street, mother. And what they hell is wrong with the mother? Andd we needot look into it, because of teh mother.

When that story came in, I almost cried. My toughness that I puton when im at work started to crack under the pressure of the stories i was hearing. The human race has never looked more ugly to me.

but, thats whne i went home, cried, ciddled with my bunnies, and slept a very deep deep sleep.

Sonow im up, and its anew day, and i have to start packing. I finally got the paint. its blue and creme. I think itll look nice. Im excited to start. I forgot to get spackle, and i need to get cement blocks ot loft my bed. But otherwise, its gonna look great!

so yea, im pretty exited about moving. I dont know if i get cable, so i need to work on building up my dvd collection. Im actually kinda glad I have all this stuff to do. ben comes home in a few weeks, and i tink that if i didnt have this stuff to take my mind off him, Id be giong crazy. I miss him s much, and cant wait to see him. Ive never missed anyone liek this before, so im kinda like 'what to i do withmyself?" I pack..which i where im headed now....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once the paint is done, you'll have to send and/or post at least one picture. I'd love before and after shots!