No, not sex! ( i wish.....)
I'm finally applying for the position. After days of thinking it over and stressing, I'm finally applying.
Ive given it a lot of thought, and reached teh decision that I feel it is a job I can do. I know its gonna be tough, but I know I can do it. You might find this hard to beleive, but I'm actually really hoping I get the position.(You would think, since I'm applying :) )
So Ive printed out the application. Now I have to update my cover letter, and send it in, probably on Monday. Right now I seem to have writers block.
It also means that I need to start training. Like, serious physical training. The biggest thing for me to get over is long distance running. i used to be a great sprinter. Now that I have asthma, its gonna suck to get into it, but I know that im determined enough to do it. otherwise, i could very well die in Academy :)
Nervous, but very excited :)
Oooooooooo yeesss, ad while I remember, to whoever gave me that gift the other day through a friend, I really really REALLY appreciate it. Liek seriously. It meant taht I could go to McDonalds and grab ab urger, insead of eating bagels and PB and Fluff. I could go to the store, and get some food. I could got to Target, and get hooks for my doors. Thank you thank you thank you so very much. I was abel to pay for gas for Sydneys car,which mean I could actually sue the car to move some stuff intop my new apartment.
Which is another thing, I cant reallye at junk food anymore. Part of getting into shape: no junk food. :/ But, ive been meanign to get into healthy food for a while. not organic, but healty. More
fruists and veggies, let starch and crap/ im also trying to not do caffenated drinks anymore. Like, ive never liked taking meds, and I only drink occassionally. So im trying to have my body be as natural as possible: no caffeine, few sweets, more fruits, veggies and protein.
Wish me luck :)
11.18.2005
I'm finally doing it....
Posted by ~NEJ~ at 22:43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment