BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.19.2006

It;' been a a freakin sweet day, if i do say so myself


Not that anything in particular happened, but it was just a nice uneventful day off. Very productive, yet relaxing.

It started of when i woke up around 11ish. Got up, checked my email, read blogs, etc. Talked to a couple of people online. Got up, decided not to shower (who needs to on a day off?) and then decided ot hit Stop and Shop for a few groceries.= (and laundrey detergent, as laundrey as on my tod od list for the day). Walked across teh street, and the first thing i saw were these really pretty plants on sale. So i bought a few. They key word htere is "CHEAP!" I was psyched. I dont have a lot of art up on my walls, so i figured "eh, few flowers to cheer the place up." Besides, sometimes its nice to buy flowers for myself. One of these days ill buy a boquet just for myself ;) So here are pics of the flowers i bought. The primrose is the yellow flower. The Calandiva I bought is a nice red color , which looks nice with teh plant's thick dark green glossy leaves. The calandiva shown is the pinkish white one. Its probably hard to tell, but the flowers on it are like very smile mini roses. Very cool. teh fluerette's I bought are all white (not white adn yellow as shown).



Anywhop, so thta makes me happy. I then cleaned and unpacked even
more. Right now, im probably 95% unpacked. I had my fave dinner (roast chicken and mashed potatoes) while watching one of my new movies Madagascar. I think im gonna eatsome ben and jerry's (which was on sale) hile watching naother movie before bed.

Woohoooo, yay good days :)

0 comments: