BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.13.2006

Work is my master....

I am it's bitch. I do enjoy my job, I really do, in a sado-masochistic type of way. Its crazy, but I like what i do.

Anywya, im more frustrated about its schedule. Most of my friends have normal day jobs, and mine is at night. Which means whenever we want to go out, Im the one that ends up taking time off. Is it just that they think its not a real job, or not as serious, because its not during hte day, during normal business hours? I really dont know what they think. I know i cant presume. Im just frustrated that they seem to forget that I work at night. Theyve just been lucky so far, in the fatc that ive menaged to get teh tiem off that I have.

The fact is, my job is a very real job. Its just a jobt that people arent accustomed to hearing about. If i could have this job with a normal schedule I would. Im working on finding another job. The thing is, with social services, there's rarely a normal schedule.

I dont know where this frustration is coming from. Probably jsut cuz we're extrememly busy tonight. Of course it doesnt help that one of my fave co workers ( said sarcastically) is throwing her bull shit around, and Ive had the phone glued to my ear for most of my shift.

Wohooo...ok, off ot finish paperwor before break is over. Just needed ot vent my frustrations......


Mood: fat and sassy
Music: Green Day's Holiday

0 comments: