BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.30.2006

They're still here.........

Elisa and I talked last Thursday, and she said she wouuld talk to our apartmentmate. Well, i dont think she has, cuz they're still here. Im pretty sure that Elisa has the day off today, so im gonna bring it up. I think i need to give her a deadline. Like, if you don't do it within the next couple of days, I might get the process started.
If they ant to live here, thats fine. But they need to payat least utuilities, if not more. The complete rent is 1800. Divide that by 6, thats only 300 per person. That saves me 150. Im ok with that.

In o ther news, i dont have to be at ork til midnight, and I really have nothing to do, except watch TV and sleep. Excellent. I dont even have to clean. My room is clean.

And, im gonna go eat breakfast. Captain crunch berries..wohooooooo

0 comments: