BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.17.2006

Rest in Peace Madeline


She was the bestes guinea pig anyone could have...I'll miss her lots. She was a bit like me...likes to cuddle, but a bit fiesty and didnt take crap from no one :) I know ill miss the way she barked at me (a series of really high chirps) whenever she thought I wasnt payting enough attention ot her. It was like her way of saying " Hey! Im down here!" I dont know if i want to get another guinea pig. i really liked her. She died of a stroke, according to the animal hospital. I started to cry. What better place to cry about a guinea pig than in an animal hospital? I kno somepeople see her as just a guinea pig, or a rodent. But she was a pet. I took care oif her, and yea, loved her even. She as my girl that kept teh boys in line. I think Andrew still has a bald spot on his butt where she pulled fur out. They would fight over the water bottle, and he always though he had one when he saw her running away. She was atually run around ot teh back of him, and pull out a good chunk of fur. He would run away startled, adn she would run up ot the water bottle :) Im gonna miss you cutie.

0 comments: