or so it feels. I was in my room, listening to music adn tring to figure out if i should start laundry, or read, when i hear teh door to our apartment open. Qondering who is home during the day, i peek out my door, and some rnadom guy just walked throught the door...with keys to teh aprtment. How many friends does she have staying here? At teh very beginning of january, my apaprtment mate Jenny approached me and Elise (another apartment mate)and aske dif it was ok if a girolfriend of hers stayed in her room hiel she was away in Korea for a couple of weeks. Jenny explained that her friend was currently joba dn apartment searching. Elisa and I figured, Sure, hy not. Coupel of days later, its sometime in teh morning, i head the showwer stop and soem random guy walks out. He's the friends boyfriend, here to keep her company. I wasnt totally cool with this and told Elise, who had a similar reaction. Well, its almost been a month. As far as I know, the two friends are still here, and our apartment mate is back. So theres three peopel sharing one room. This guy ho walked intoday makes it four. The thing im really not cool with is that theya ll seem to have keys. I kinda feel like being a bitch and saying...if your gonna have keys, you need to help with utilities and rent. Elisa is trying to get up teh courage to confront jenny abpout this. I think it needs to happen soon.
1.26.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yikes!
Post a Comment